The Account Executive will support the account management team and specifically the Senior Account Manager and Account Director with the day-to-day running of well known local and national brands.
- Support the team with the day-to-day running of the client accounts
- Assist in taking and delivering client briefs
- Research and prepare project documentation for presentations and reports
- Prepare cost estimates, project schedules, budgets and timelines
- Co-ordinate internal project teams and third-party suppliers
- Assist in scheduling resource time effectively and efficiently
- Carry out account administration as required, including but not limited to, note-taking, booking meetings and drafting agendas
- Keep project management software up to date with project information and ensure all timesheets are up to date
- Liaise with suppliers to retrieve print and marketing quotes for clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Initiative and self motivation
- Strong communication skills
AE Desirable Skills:
- Marketing Degree of diploma
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media
- Media Booking experience
The most important part of this role will be to ensure that clients are kept happy and work is delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard, if this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
No agencies please, don't want to waste your time.