Closing Date: 13/01/2018
Department: Client Services
Creation is a full service multi-channel agency and is looking for an excellent Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager, an experienced marketing exec who can nurture a range of exciting client accounts.
Carrying out research, design marketing strategies and overseeing delivery of campaigns whilst using data insights and structured reporting to manage client progress, you will be experienced in lead nurturing and community growth, Content Marketing, SEO and Paid Media, automation systems, email marketing & social media.
The role has opportunity for growth, we are looking for someone who relishes a challenge and would like to help grow both existing and new accounts. As a key partner to the Client Services & Digital Marketing Director you will help shape the department, as well as providing strategic recommendations and fantastic Client Account management.
You will have a proven track record of planning content marketing campaign strategies that weave multiple channels together and deliver engaging, inspiring and result-focussed outcomes.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a strategic, results driven individual who has a good balance of creative thinking and the ability to quantify results and research from data. A proactive, professional team player who has had agency and client facing experience, you will have commercial acumen with well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong relationships with stakeholders, communicate effectively at all levels with clients whilst thriving on responsibility and varied challenges.
We expect to see solid portfolio of demonstrable results from past campaigns you have managed and a proven ability to manage budgets and pricing, as well as contracts. You will have a good knowledge of the channels and specific skills required to implement marketing campaigns but may not be a specialist and will have more focus on strategy, delivery, creative commercial thinking and most importantly Client Account Management.
- Strong knowledge of marketing frameworks and methodologies
- Strategic focus with excellent data skills
- Manage the daily support, admin and maintenance of a portfolio of Client accounts, including reporting, meetings, account budgets and scope.
- Plan & manage content marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels.
- Strong knowledge of content marketing campaign strategies and channels (SEO, Email marketing, social media and inbound marketing).
- Maintain/manage project management systems (Synergist) to ensure accounts are running within budget and on time. Track, measure and review progress, inc. planning and communicating changes.
- Detail focussed and able to draft proposals, agreements and contracts as required.
- Liaise with developers, designers and third party suppliers on a regular basis to ensure tasks are completed to the required standard.
- Communicate effectively within the team/clients with the ability to explain technical details in an accessible way.