Closing Date: 22/03/2018
Using your extensive knowledge of modern web development and your positive, tenacious attitude; you'll build a range of sites and experiences to delight our clients.
The role requires offering solutions to a variety of clients in a variety of environments so we'll be looking for someone with both a keen eye for detail and a wide knowledge of design and process.
Primarily we hire on attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to absorb new technologies quickly, but we’d like to see a wide portfolio of implementations using a variety of tools. We’re not tied into an particular framework as the majority of our output is bespoke and we will always use the best tool for the circumstances. We naturally expect to see solid CSS and JS, we are now developing using Angular and most recently React. If you have experience of back-end development (we are primary a PHP shop) all the better. We will quickly get you up to speed with our testing, DVCS, CI and CD automation toolchain.
- You are fascinated with the user experience and have a precise attention to detail.
- You have experience of working in an agency environment and enjoy the challenges it brings
- You have at least 2 years experience of front end web development.
- You can talk passionately about an area of web or mobile technology that excites you.
- You know when to innovate and when to use the tried and tested approach.
- You learn; through reading, research, playing, experimenting.
- You share what you learn.
- You want to work with passionate people on smart solutions.
- You want to put best of class theory into practice.
- You want to learn; take apart new tools, attend a conference and then tell us all about it.
- You want to build tools to help you get your job done faster.
We offer industry-leading remuneration. You will benefit from an excellent development plan, training budget, access to courses/training and certification. Further benefits will include pension, bonus, generous hols, Christmas shut-down, Friday beers and legendary socials/trips.
After a record year we are hugely excited about our future. We offer a wide variety of benefits from 25 days holiday and childcare vouchers. We've have a cycle to work scheme and showers for the sporty types!
We are serious about learning and development and want our people to stay at Creation and grow with us.
Our company culture is hugely important to us, helping us make a collaborative, friendly and innovative environment to work.
You will be working in our new office designed with our values and aspirations in mind, smack bang in the heart of Bristol close to College Green (BS1).